This course is the comprehensive review of GSM technology overview. The purpose of this course is to cover each and every topic of GSM technology including GSM cells, radio frequency bands, network architecture, signalling in GSM systems, handovers, SS7 etc.
This course will help working professionals as well as students to learn more and to utilize their learning as it covers all topics of technology fundamentals. The video lectures covers all topics and all are well explained that could be easily understood by all.
What you will learn
- GSM technology fundamentals
- GSM network architecture and interfaces
- GSM protocols and identifiers
- BTS and BSC functions
- GSM call flows
- SS7 architecture
- TRAU functions
- GSM frame hierarchy
SS7 Network Architecture
Signaling System 7 (SS7) is an international telecommunications standard that defines how network elements in a public switched telephone.
Who this course is for
- Students and working professionals who want understanding of GSM systems.
- Anyone who wants deep understanding of telecommunications.
- Anyone who wants to start their career in telecom.
- Anyone who wants to learn GSM systems.
- Students as well as working professionals who wants to enhance their skills.
- Anyone who is passionate in learning GSM.