What is a DDoS attack? – DDoS Attack Explained
What is a DDoS attack? This is an animated video explaining what a DDoS attack is. Distributed denial of service. It also explains what is a botnet.
A VPN protects against a DDOS attack.
Get the VPN that I use (affiliate).
Using a VPN hides your IP address and encrypts the data so you can surf the internet anonymously and securely.
- How Samsung Networks is leading virtualization technologies – Product Strategy Team
- Mesh Wifi Explained – Which is the best? – Google Wifi
- CSMA/CD and CSMA/CA Explained
- Air vs Water Cooling, Heat Sink, & Thermal Compound Paste Explained
- What is a Firewall?
- Tri-Band WiFi Router Explained.