What is a DDoS attack? This is an animated video explaining what a DDoS attack is. Distributed denial of service. It also explains what is a botnet.
A VPN protects against a DDOS attack.
Get the VPN that I use (affiliate).
Using a VPN hides your IP address and encrypts the data so you can surf the internet anonymously and securely.
- Network Topologies
- What are VLANs? VLAN Explained
- POP3 vs IMAP – What’s the difference?
- Modem vs Router – What’s the difference?
- What is a DDoS attack? – DDoS Attack Explained
- Printers Explained – Laser, Inkjet, Thermal, & Dot Matrix