What is a DDoS attack? This is an animated video explaining what a DDoS attack is. Distributed denial of service. It also explains what is a botnet.
A VPN protects against a DDOS attack.
Get the VPN that I use (affiliate).
Using a VPN hides your IP address and encrypts the data so you can surf the internet anonymously and securely.
- Network Topologies (Star, Bus, Ring, Mesh, Ad hoc, Infrastructure, & Wireless Mesh Topology)
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol), SFTP, TFTP Explained.
- WiFi Range Extender – WiFi Booster explained – Which is the best?
- BIOS, CMOS, UEFI – What’s the difference?
- M.2 NVMe SSD Explained – M.2 vs SSD
- NAS vs SAN – Network Attached Storage vs Storage Area Network