Wireshark Certified Network Analyst
In your day-to-day role as a network engineer you will spend much of your time resolving network issues from DNS, DHCP and TCP to slow performance issues and possible hacking attempts.
An essential part of your role will be the ability to capture and analyze packets travelling across the network, interpret the results and make suggestions based upon what you find.
Most engineers avoid packet sniffers because they feel they are complicated but once you do understand how to do it your confidence and ability will massively improve.
This course covers all you need to know about using Wireshark packet capture tool and equips you take take the highly prized exam, the Wireshark Certified Network Analyst or WCNA.
Included are in-depth lectures with real world traffic examples.
You also get access to sample traffic patterns from Wireshark so you can do your own labs at home.
What you’ll learn
- Know how to download Wireshark
- Understand how to setup and use Wireshark
- Navigate the Wireshark interface
- Learn the various filters available in Wireshark
- Use CLI and Tshark
- How to export data from Wireshark
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
- You get lifetime access to lectures.
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully in the course discussions section!
- Learn everything from how to download Wireshark, to advanced Wireshark filters, to various Wireshark tutorials and how to prepare for the Wireshark exam. Take our Wireshark training course so you can begin a high paying career in the field of network analysts.
Wireshark Certified Network Analyst – WCNA